OUTFIT:
Carol's store - Bethany set
Bethany Set brings delicate lace and a romantic resort mood to your wardrobe.
Compatible with:
Lara • Lara X • Petite X
Legacy • Perky • Bombshell
Reborn • Waifu
Kupra
Erika
LoveMomma
Nhumana
Singles include customization HUDs:
• Top: change buttons
• Shorts: change belt and buckle
Fatpack includes full customization with Color Picker HUD and 14 textures.
Compatible with:
Singles include customization HUDs:
• Top: change buttons
• Shorts: change belt and buckle
Fatpack includes full customization with Color Picker HUD and 14 textures.
HAIR and BODY:
Body: eBody RebornHead: Lelutka - Ceylon
Skin: coconut. - Misa Skin
𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘅:• BOM blush• ear layers (varies by body skin)• face + brow shape
Skin: coconut. - Misa Skin
• BOM blush
• ear layers (varies by body skin)
• face + brow shape
ACCESSORIES:
Bag: Lagyo
Bag: Lagyo
POSE, PROPS & BACKDROP:
Aardvark - Griffbear CubsNew Release exclusive at Midnight Order from July 20 to August 20, 2026Half bear, half bird, all fluffy. I love making hybrid animals and I was inspired to make Griffcubs! Hope you enjoy
Copy / Mod
Animesh Companion, Wanderer, Decor
11 different styles
9 eye colors included
Rename
Toggle Sounds
New Release exclusive at Midnight Order from July 20 to August 20, 2026
Half bear, half bird, all fluffy. I love making hybrid animals and I was inspired to make Griffcubs! Hope you enjoy

0 Comments